Today’s card has been inspired by Mojo Monday Sketch 224.
A couple things to know before you take a look at my card…
1. This card features the new Happy You hostess set (122802).
2. It also features two of the new Stampin’ Up! In Colors for 2012-2014 and they are Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit (126856 is the In Color marker assortment and 126838 is the assorted pack of 8.5×11 card stock).
3. The printed paper is from the new Floral District Designer Series Paper (126919)…and I love this paper!
4. Today I managed to assemble my entire card before I did any stamping…this does not allow you the option to turn over your paper if the stamped image does not turn out just how you wanted. And a couple times I did not have precisely the effect I wanted so I used the fine tip of my Gumball Green Stampin’ Write Marker to do some touching up.
5. And one last comment before you take a look…using markers to color on your stamped image allows you to stamp only the portion of the design that you would like to and this is a perfect example of a card where only select portions were used at a time. I think this will be self-explanatory as you look at my card but please ask if you have questions!
Here are the pics for you…
Hope you are inspired!