As soon as I saw the Mojo Monday sketch, I knew I wanted to use the Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper. It seemed to me that the colors and patterns would be perfect for use with this card design. I was also thrilled to see a vertical card sketch today…just this past weekend I was thinking that almost all the sketch challenges I have seen typically use a horizontal card. Fun to change up the orientation of the card!
Here is my Mojo Monday entry for this week:
And here is the sketch it is based upon:
My “ingredients” this week are:
- Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper (125408)
- Pool Party Card Stock (122924)
- Calypso Coral Card Stock (122925)
- Whisper White 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon (109025)
- 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle punch (119854)
- 1-3/8″ Circle punch (119860)
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (122937)
- Perfect Words hostess exclusive stamp set (122470-wood mount / 122472-clear mount)
The Sweet Shop paper is available in the Stampin’ Up! Occassions Mini Catalog through April 30 and the Perfect Words stamp set can only be acquired by Stampin’ Up! workshop hosts through June 30 of this year. If you are interested in learning about hosting a workshop, please let me know!
Until next time,