Today’s sketch challenge was designed to be implemented on either a round or square card. Since I have yet to invest in the Stampin’ Up! circle making tool, I went with a square design. Here’s the sketch:
And here is my entry:
Fun – bright – cheerful — perfect for a birthday card! A star seemed just right as the accent for this card rather than flowers.
The supplies I used for making this card were:
- Happiest Birthday Wishes Stamp Set (item # 122617) – this is an exclusive hostess stamp set
- Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper (item # 122348)
- Brights Collection Card Stock (item # 119706) – Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
- Stampin’ Write Markers in Real Red (item # 1000052) and Tempting Turquoise (item # 1000058) – the markers were used to ink the stamp in order to have two different ink shades
- Whisper White Card Stock (item # 100730)
- Scallop Edge Border Bunch (item # 119882)
Right now, Stampin’ Up! is holding “Sale A Bration” which is the perfect time of year to purchase card making supplies and tools. With every $50 in products purchased, customers are eligible for free products! Visit the promotions area of my website to learn more!